- 1 chicken breast
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Butter 100 g
- Season 1 chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a table spoon of olive oil into the hot pan.
- Put the chicken into the pan. It usually takes from 12 to 15 minutes to cook.
- Put some crashed garlic into the pan. Add some rosemary and fresh thyme.
- Add 100 g of butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- The breast out and put onto the plate. Done. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay