- Chickpeas 100 g
- Peas 100 g
- Curry powder 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala 1 tablespoon
- Cumin 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 tablespoon
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ginger 20 g
- Water 100 ml
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Samosa dough 200 g
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh salad 100 g
- Start with the filling.
- Get the pan nice and hot. Add vegetable oil. Add a tablespoon of curry powder, garam masala, cumin, turmeric. Fry.
- Cut onion and green chilli and add to the spices. Crash garlic in. Grate ginger in.
- Next, add chickpeas and peas. Add 100 ml of water. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer.
- Add lemon juice. Lightly crush the peas and cool.
- Take samosa dough. Roll and cut out the disc form. Cut the disc in halves.
- Form a little cone. Fill the cone with the peas. Water the ends and seal.
- In the hot pan pour some vegetable oil. Fry samosas until nicely colored.
- Serve samosas with fresh salad. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay