- 4 slices of bread
- 2 apples
- Butter 10 g
- 3 eggs
- Milk 4 tablespoons
- Sugar 6 tablespoons
- Powdered cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Icing sugar
- Start off with slicing slightly stale bread, 4-5 days old.
- Cut the apples, keep the skin on.
- Get your pan nice and hot, then, sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of sugar. Cook until light brown.
- Place the apples into the pan. Add 50 g of butter.
- Once you’ve glazed all the apples, add 2 tablespoons of water into the pan. Bring it to boil, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whisk 3 whole eggs, add 4 tablespoons of milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Add a teaspoon of powdered cinnamon. Whisk the mixture nicely.
- Take another pan, get it nice and hot, and add some oil. Add 50 g of butter.
- Drain the bread into the egg mixture. Put it into the pan. Cook until nicely colored.
- Put your bread onto the plate and place stewed apples on top. Finish with a touch of icing sugar. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay