- Chicken thighs 600 g
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Ginger 60 g
- 1 red chilli
- 1 lemon
- Coriander seeds 20 g
- Cumin seeds 20 g
- Plain yoghurt 200 ml
- 1 onion
- Ground coriander 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Tomato puree 2 tablespoons
- Butter 50 g
- Fresh coriander 30 g
- Start by chopping chicken thighs into pieces.
- Now on to the marinade. Chop garlic, ginger, red chilli and lemon juice.
- In the pan toast coriander and cumin seeds, then, grind and add to the chicken. Then, pour over plain yoghurt.
- Add turmeric and season. Mix and leave to marinade from 2 hours to overnight.
- Next, fry chopped onions in olive oil. Then, add chopped garlic and ginger, ground coriander, garam masala and turmeric. Add tomato puree and butter.
- Then, add all the marinated chicken and all the remaining marinade. Cook until tender.
- Finally top with fresh coriander. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay