- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- Cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon
- Butter 70 g
- 4-5 eggs
- Brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- Bacon 150 g
- Olive oil
- Here Gordon Ramsay describes how to cook tasty American breakfast. Potatoes and eggs are main ingredients in this dish. Peel 5-6 medium sized potatoes and 1 big onion. Grate them and place into the bowl. Season with salt and pepper, add olive oil and cayenne pepper. Then, squeeze all the liquid out. The more liquid you remove, the crispier your hash browns will be.
- Take a nice large pan. Get it nice and hot. Add a glug of olive oil. Place your potato into the pan and pat it down. Make it nice and compact. Next, add flecks of butter.
- Turn over your hash browns by taking a large plate, placing it on top if the pan and flipping over. Then, slide it back into the pan.
- Then, crack 4-5 eggs into the hash browns and place into the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes at 190 degrees C.
- Meanwhile, cook classic American bacon. Heat the pan, add some olive oil and a tablespoon of brown sugar. Next, add salt, pepper and butter. Place the bacon into the pan and cook until nicely colored.
- Place your crispy hash browns onto the plate and put bacon on baked eggs. Now you know how to cook delicious eggs and bacon with hash browns. Cook this healthy egg breakfast with a photo!
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay