- Tomatoes 500 g
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chopped bread 100 g
- Spring onions 10 g
- Sherry vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- Chop red and green peppers.
- Take tomatoes and remove the core. Then, quarter the tomatoes.
- Pell the cucumber and chop it.
- To give gazpacho its unique texture and thickness add chopped bread.
- Add thinly sliced garlic. Add chopped spring onions and basil.
- Season with salt and black pepper; coat with olive oil. Pour some sherry vinegar. Mix it up.
- Leave the mixture to marinade. You can marinade it from a half an hour to overnight.
- When marinated, blend it.
- Serve refreshingly cold. Get a bowl and pour the soup in. Add chopped basil and a touch of extra virgin olive oil. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay