- Dry rice noodles 100 g
- Chicken breast 300 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Broccoli 100 g
- Soy sauce 30 ml
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Take 100 g of dry rice noodles and put into the bowl. Pour hot water into the bowl and set the noodles aside from 12-15 minutes.
- Take a chicken breast. Cut the breast into thin strips. Slice the garlic finely. Cut the broccoli bite-sized.
- Heat the pan and add a touch of olive oil. Place the chicken breast into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Then, add your garlic and cook until garlic is nicely colored. Next, add broccoli in.
- Then, add 30 ml of soy sauce. Cook for more 2 minutes and place the chicken mixture onto the plate.
- Whisk 2 eggs, place the eggs into the preheated pan with olive oil. Give the eggs a really good whisk, lightly season. Place the noodles onto the pan, along with your chicken+vegetables. Mix that.
- Place your noodles into the bowl and finish with some lime juice. Now you know how to cook chicken breast with rice noodles by Gordon Ramsay’s recipe. You could also cook it as a Halloween dish. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay