- A sneakhead 500 g
- An egg
- Coconut cream 100 ml
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper
- Palm leaf
- It’s a revival of an authentic Cambodian cuisine, an unusual fish recipe. The locals love it. Sneakhead fillet tastes well with pepper. Take one tablespoon of red pepper, make paste of it. This paste is called “karoon”.
- Add some coconut cream and an egg.
- Take freshwater fish called sneakhead. Cut the fish.
- Add the fish to the paste and put it into the palm leaf bowl. Put it into the steamer. It’s really delicious! Traditional Cambodian Fish Amok done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay