- Fully cooked spiral-cut ham 2 kg
- Brown sugar 300 g
- 3 oranges
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Grainy brown mustard 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon ½ teaspoon
- Paprika ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder ½ teaspoon
- Start with the glaze. Take 300 g of brown sugar and put it into a deep pan. Then, add juice and zest of three oranges. After that, grate 3 cloves of garlic and add to brown sugar. Next, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of grainy brown mustard. For a perfect flavor, add a half of teaspoon of cinnamon and a half of teaspoon of paprika. Then, add a half of teaspoon of chili powder. Next, add some salt and pepper. Put the pan on high medium heat. Stir the glaze occasionally until it is thick and delicious. It will take about 10 minutes. This mustard ham glaze recipe is easy but absolutely delicious.
- Now, glaze the ham for the first stage of baking. Take fully cooked spiral-cut ham put it on a baking tray with a roasting rack. Put the ham on the tray and generously brush half of the glaze on it.
- Cover your ham with tin foil. Add some water to the tray to make sure that everything is nice and moist.
- Get the ham into an oven at 325 degrees for 90 minutes for the first stage.
- Then, turn the heat up to 375 degrees, remove the foil and brush the other half of the glaze. Bake it for 30 minutes. This is gorgeous caramelized ham, a thing of beauty. there are lots of holiday ham recipes, but this one will become your favorite.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay