- Puff pastry 150 g
- Apples 150 g
- Butter 50 g
- Sugar 20 g
- Icy sugar 10 g
- Take the puff pastry and cut a circle with a help of a plate. Prick it with a fork. That stops the pastry from bubbling up.
- Take Braeburn apples. Remove the core and peel.
- Slice the apples, layer the on the pastry.
- Cover the apples with softened butter and sugar.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees and put the tart into it to caramelize.
- Finish with light dusting of icy sugar and glaze with a blowtorch. Put the ice-cream in the middle. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay