- 1 Avocado
- 4 slices of bread
- Chili flakes 1 tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest if 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Start with chili flakes, add a touch of salt and a touch of pepper. Add some lemon zest.
- Slice some bread, season it, do not forget about a little touch of olive oil.
- Get the grill up to the temperature. Put the slices of bread on the grill.
- Now, on to the avocado. Cut the avocado to quarters. Slice the quarters and put them onto the bread. Squeeze some lemon juice on bread and avocado.
- Sprinkle chilly and pepper mixture onto the avocado. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay