- 3 bananas
- Rice flour 100 g
- Corn flour 100 g
- Sesame seeds 30 g
- Chinese five spices 1 tablespoon
- Water 250 ml
- Vegetable oil 300 ml
- Ice-cream 100 g
- Icing sugar
- Take a hundred grams of rice flour and a hundred grams of corn flour and 30 grams of sesame seeds. Add a tablespoon of Chinese five spices.
- Add two tablespoons of sugar and a touch of salt.
- Pour 250 ml of water. Mix until smooth.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge.
- Get the pan nice and hot and pour vegetable oil.
- Chop bananas.
- Coat the bananas with the chilled mixture.
- Fry the bananas, make sure that they are nicely cooked golden brown and drain.
- Serve with ice-cream and with icing sugar on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Desserts Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay