- 6 big shrimps
- Shallots 1 bulb
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Butter 15 g
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Fresh thyme 1 g
- Old bay 1 g
- Olive oil
- For this dish you will need peeled and deveined shrimps, but with heads and tails. Season your shrimps with salt and a little bit of old bay.
- Firstly, slice 1 bulb of shallots and 4 cloves of garlic.
- Then, get your pan nice and hot, then, add a touch of olive oil. Place your shrimps into the pan and cook for 60 seconds on each side. Before you turn them, add sliced garlic and shallots, along with 3 knobs of butter and some fresh thyme.
- Before removing your shrimps out of the pan, add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
See: Other Seafood Recipes by Gordon Ramsay