- 2 beef steaks
- Miso paste 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Rice wine 2 tablespoons
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- Chilli flakes 1 tablespoon
- White wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Toasted sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Wasabi paste 2 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- This recipe is a special mix of fantastic flavors from around the world beef tacos with wasabi mayo. Firstly, get your pan nice and hot. Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil into the pan. Take a beef steak; season it with salt and pepper. Place the steak into the pan.
- While the steak is cooking, cook super quick marinade. Into the bowl, add 2 tablespoons of miso paste, a tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of rice wine, 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Give that a good mix.
- Take your steaks out of the pan and remove the fat. Place the beef steaks into the marinade.
- Take Chinese cabbage and slice it in half. Then, cut it in quarters and shred. Next, add chilli flakes. Add 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar and a teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds oil. Give that a really good mix.
- Into the bowl add 2 g of wasabi paste and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Give that a good mix.
- Take basic corn tortillas. Place the tortilla on the gas ring and then place it on the rolling pin. Wait till it cools down. The great thing about serving tacos is that people can fill them just the way they want them.
- Slice the beef. Serve tortillas, beef, cabbage and mayo on the serving tray. That is amazing Gordon Ramsay’s recipe! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay