- Whole-wheat flour 150 g
- Self-raising white flour 100 g
- Beer 250 ml
- Butter 50 g
- This Gordon Ramsay’s recipe will teach you how to make bread with the ingredients you can buy in the nearest supermarket. For quick and easy bread dough, sieve a mix of whole-wheat and self-raising white flour with a good pinch of salt.
- Then, add 250 ml of beer. Give that a really mix. As it starts to fall through the whisk it is perfect.
- Take small tins. Give the molds really good lining with butter. Dust inside the molds with flour. That will stop your mixture sticking. Tap out the excess.
- Place three quarters of dough into your molds.
- Place the molds into the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees. Great vegetarian bread done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay