- 12 pieces of roasted beetroot
- Shallots 100 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh thyme 10 g
- Raw rice 300 g
- Red wine 300 ml
- Vegetable stock 500 ml
- Parmesan 100 g
- Butter 100 g
- Olive oil
- Cook beetroot sin advance. Peel them, cut in quarters, season and roast for 30 minutes.
- Cut the shallots and put into the hot deep pan with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; add 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Add 10 g of fresh thyme. Place 300 g of rice into the pan.
- Pour 300 ml of red wine into the rice. Then, add 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Cook the rice for 20-25 minutes. Then, add 6 pieces of beetroot.
- Grate 100 g of parmesan. Add 75 g of parmesan to the rice, along with 100 g of butter.
- Cut risotto into the serving plate. Finish with 25 g of parmesan and 6 pieces of beetroot on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay