- Black bream fillet 200 g
- Baby onions 50 g
- Bacon 100 g
- Frozen peas 50 g
- Thyme 2 g
- Basil leaves 5 g
- Olive oil
- Black bream has delicate, sweet flavor. Make a fillet by cutting from the tail and let the knife run all the way at the top of the fish’s head.
- Pull out the bones.
- Wrap the fillet into the cling film with basil leaves and some olive oil, add salt and pepper.
- Start poaching it in lightly boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take a hot pan with some olive oil. Put baby onions and chunky streaky bacon into the hot pan. Roll them over.
- Add some fresh thyme and peas. Season. Put it on a plate. Take out the slice of the black bream and put it at the top. Add some extra virgin olive oil for amazing flavor. Cook this recipe with a photo! Done!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay