- 8 turkey wings
- Butter 200 g
- Hot sauce 50 ml
- Olive oil
- Take 8 turkey wings and place the tray with a grid.
- Brush the wings with olive oil, then, season with salt and pepper. Make sure that you seasoned both sides.
- Pour 500 ml of water into the tray. Then, cover turkey wings with the tin foil.
- Place your turkey into the oven for 1,5 hour at 180 degrees C.
- Then, bake uncovered for more 1 hour.
- Melt 200 g of butter and add 50 ml of hot sauce to the butter. Give that a good mix.
- Brush your turkey wings with hot butter.
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay