- Caster sugar 150 g
- 2 stars of anise
- 4 cardamom pods
- Cranberries 300 g
- 2 apples
- Port 50 g
- 1 orange
- First things first, make a caramel. Place 150 g of caster sugar into the pan, followed by a couple of star anise. Then, lightly crush 4 cardamom pods and add into the pan.
- Wait for sugar to melt and form a caramel.
- When brown, add 300 g of cranberries in. Cook until the cranberries start to blister.
- Then, core, peel, and thinly slice 2 apples. Add apples to cranberries.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze the pan with touch of port.
- Next, add zest and juice of an orange.
- Cook for 5 minutes to thicken. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay