- 6 figs
- 2 rosemary sticks
- Balsamic vinegar 5 tablespoons
- Icing sugar 10 g
- Sugar 20 g
- Ricotta cheese 40 g
- Butter 50 g
- Lay the figs out in rows. Take some rosemary and just peel that down.
- Bring your 3 figs together with a rosemary stick. Just thread the top of each fig.
- Dust the figs with icing sugar. Then, coat them with a generous splash of balsamic vinegar. Leave the figs to sit for five minutes.
- Cook the caramel. Take 4-5 spoons of sugar. Place it into the pan.
- Let the sugar melt and cook until it get a dark amber color.
- Add 50 g of butter. Then, add a glug of balsamic vinegar. Add 50 ml of water.
- Then, put the caramel back to the heat. Place figs into the caramel. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, put the figs into the oven at 190 for 10 minutes.
- Put on the plate and cover with caramel and serve with ricotta cheese. Finish with lemon zest. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay