- Dry spaghetti 100 g
- Bacon 100 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 big mushrooms
- 1 red chilli
- Frozen peas 20 g
- 2 eggs yolks
- Parmesan 10 g
- Crème fraiche 1 tablespoon
- Fresh parsley 5 g
- Olive oil
- First, let your water boiling in the deep pan and add a pinch of salt for the spaghetti. Place 100 g of dry spaghetti into the boiling water. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- While your spaghetti is cooking, cut 100 g of bacon slices into nice chunks. Heat the pan and add a touch of olive oil. Then, place your bacon into the pan. Spread your bacon in the pan nice and flat. Next, add ground black pepper and 2 cloves of finely sliced garlic. Slice 2 big mushrooms, as well as red chilli, and add to the pan, then, add a pinch of salt. Then, add 20 g of frozen peas and 7 tablespoons of pasta water.
- Into 2 egg yolks, grate 10 g of parmesan, and add a nice spoonful of crème fraiche. Give all that a good mix. Add a tablespoon of water and mix again.
- When cooked, drain your pasta and add to your bacon, give that a good mix. Then, add the yolk mixture to your spaghetti and intensively mix. Cook for 1 minute. Next, add chopped fresh parsley.
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay