- 6 eggs
- Milk 100 ml
- Flour 50 g
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Cottage cheese 100 g
- Cheddar 50 g
- Cream cheese 50 g
- Butter 50 g
- To cook this amazing dish, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Make the well in the center and beat 6 eggs together. Pour into the well and whisk everything together.
- Then, whisk in milk.
- Add three cheeses: cottage cheese, grated cheddar and cream cheese.
- Add 5 knobs of butter.
- Then, butter the baking dish and pour your egg cheese mixture in.
- Cook at the medium temperature in the oven for 40 minutes. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay