- 2 slices of chicken breasts
- Chicory 100 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh thyme 10 g
- Marsala wine 50 ml
- Chicken stock 150 ml
- Butter 100 g
- Olive oil
- Season the chicken breasts. Add to hot olive oil skin side down.
- Slice chicory, and add to the chicken.
- Crash a clove of garlic and add to the pan. Add the thyme.
- When the chicken skin is crisp, turn breasts over, along with the chicory.
- For the sauce, add Marsala, sweet wine from Sicily.
- Then, add 150 ml of chicken stock.
- To make the sauce rich and glossy, add 100 g of butter. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Plate up chicken along with chicory and spoon over the sauce. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay