- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Breadcrumbs 200 g
- Italia herbs 10 g
- Canola oil 30 ml
- Marinara sauce 50 ml
- Parmesan 50 g
- Mozzarella 8 slices
- Take a large bowl and mix 200 g of breadcrumbs with Italian herbs, 30 ml of canola oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Give that a really good mix.
- Take chicken drumsticks with skin and place into the bowl with breadcrumbs mixture. Make sure that all drumsticks are covered with the mixture.
- Take an oven-proof plate and lay your chicken circle-wise. Place the plate into an oven for 30 minutes at 220 degrees C.
- In 30 minutes take your chicken out and spread marinara sauce in the part of drumsticks where the circle is formed. Then, sprinkle 50 g of parmesan over marinara sauce. Put 8 slices of mozzarella on parmesan.
- Place your chicken into the oven for 10 minutes at 220 degrees C.
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay