- 2 chicken breasts 400 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Fresh tarragon 10 g
- 2 celery stalks
- Seedless grapes 100 g
- For this salad you need to prepare 2 chicken breasts in advance. Roast your chicken breasts in olive oil, salt and pepper for 35 minutes at 180 degrees C. Remove the skin and bone. Cut the chicken breasts in bite-sized chunks. Place your chicken into the serving bowl.
- Then, add 2 full tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Now, for some green things. Cut 10 g of fresh tarragon leaves. Then, cut 2 celery stalks and add to the bowl.
- Next ingredient is seedless green grapes. Cut 100 g of green grapes into halves and add to the bowl.
- Season your salad with some salt and pepper. Give your salad a good mix.
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salad Recipes by Gordon Ramsay