- Chicken 2 kg
- Morel mushrooms 100 gr
- Double cream 150 ml
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Celery 60 g
- Leeks 40g
- Pepper coriander
- Bay leaf
- Thyme 2 g
- Shallots 20 g
- White wine
- 1 carrot
- Olive oil
- Chicken, perhaps, is the most popular bird in Britain. Take dressed chicken. Remove legs, wings and parson's nose. Fill the chicken with garlic and salt.
- For the poaching stock take carrots, celery, leeks, pepper, coriander, bay leaf and thyme. Poach 12 minutes.
- For the morel mushroom sauce take shallots, salt, thyme, garlic, a hundred grams of dried morels. Dried mushrooms give a lot more of intensity. Add some white wine. Reduce.
- Take the chicken out.
- To the sauce add some chicken stock. Add 150 ml of double cream. Cook until coffee color. After that, squeeze all the juices. Put chopped parsley.
- Remove chicken breasts. Season them.
- Take hot pan, add some olive oil. Put chicken on the pan breasts skin side down first. Cook until they are nice and with crispy skin. Add some butter.
- Put chicken breasts onto the plate, pour the sauce on. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay