- Chickpeas flour 500 g
- Water 400 ml
- Baking powder 10 g
- Mozzarella 6 slices
- Parmesan 30 g
- 3 plum tomatoes
- Basil 20 g
- Olive oil
- Take 500 g of chickpeas flour and place it into the bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of salt and mix.
- Then, whisk in 400 ml of water and 6 tablespoons of olive oil. Let the batter rest for 2 hours.
- In 2 hours, heat the pan and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then, add 10 g of baking powder to your batter and mix.
- Pour your pizza batter into the hot pan. Cook until just set.
- Then, place your pan into the oven and bake for 5 minutes and flip. Then, return into the oven until crisp.
- When cooked, place your pizza base on to the place and brush with olive oil. Add 6 slices of mozzarella and 30 g of grated parmesan. Then, cover the base with slices of plum tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add leaves of basil and bake for 12 minutes.
- Finish with olive oil on top.
See: Other Pizza Recipes by Gordon Ramsay