- Tinned chickpea 300 g
- Cumin seeds 1 tablespoon
- Paprika 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 tablespoon
- Flour 3 tablespoons
- Yoghurt 200 g
- Tahini 1 tablespoon
- 1 squeezed lemon
- Chopped coriander 30 g
- Olive oil
- In the blender put tinned chickpea, cumin seeds, paprika and turmeric.
- Then, cook the spinach in the olive oil and chop finely. Add to the chickpea mixture.
- Sprinkle in the flour.
- Then measure chickpea chunks with a help of a tablespoon. Rest them in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When ready to cook fry them in the pan with olive oil. Cook until golden on both sides.
- Then rest them on the kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
- For the dressing mix yoghurt with Tahini, add a squeeze of lemon and freshly chopped coriander. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay