- Minced beef 300g
- Minced pork 300 g
- 2 chillis
- Ginger 50 g
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Spring onion 30 g
- Fish sauce 30 ml
- Brown sugar 50 g
- Soy sauce 50 ml
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- Coriander 30 g
- Baby lettuce 6 leaves
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Take minced beef and minced pork. Season the mince with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan, add a little touch of olive oil. Fry the mince until nicely colored. Take the mince off the pan and drain off.
- Then, finely chop chilli and ginger, garlic and spring onion.
- Pour a teaspoon of sesame oil into the hot pan and add chilli, ginger, garlic and spring onion. Add a touch of brown sugar.
- Put the mince back into the pan. Drizzle a tablespoon of fish sauce in the mince.
- Add a lime zest and juice. Finally, spring onions in. Cook for more 30 seconds. Take the mince out.
- For sweet and spicy dipping take a teaspoon of brown sugar, a soy sauce. Add a tablespoon of sesame oil and a tablespoon of olive oil. Then, add a teaspoon of fish sauce and a chilli. Drizzle a lime juice. Add chopped coriander. Mix the sauce up.
- Take a baby lettuce, separate the leaves.
- Spoon the mince in the lettuce leaves. Then, add a little touch of dressing. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay