- 1 bun
- 1 sausage
- Minced beef 100 g
- Chopped tomatoes 100 g
- Chopped onions 20 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- Chilli powder
- 1 table spoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Olive Oil
- Tomato puree
- For super quick beef chilli add chopped onions to hot olive oil until soft. And then add chopped garlic, a teaspoon of cumin seeds and stir. Next goes chilli powder.
- Turn up the heat and break beef mince into the pan. Make it brown and seasoned.
- Add tomato puree and cook though.
- Drizzle some Worcestershire sauce, add chopped tomatoes. Add a touch of dried oregano and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Cook frankfurter or bratwurst sausages. Bung in a bun.
- Simple top with spicy beef chilli. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay