- Chocolate 200 g
- Butter 200 g
- Golden syrup 2 tablespoons
- Crunchy biscuits 200 g
- Peanuts 100 g
- Dry cranberries 50 g
- Marshmallow 50 g
- Firstly, you have to slowly melt chocolate over the boiling water. Take 200 g of chocolate, brake and place into the bowl. If you melt the chocolate very quickly, it starts to separate and destroy. The best way to melt the chocolate is heat it on super low heat. Then, add 200 g of butter cut into cubes. Next, pour in 2 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- Take the separate bowl and crush 200 g of crunchy biscuits. Add 100 g of peanuts and 50 g of dry cranberries. Next, add 50 g of marshmallow. Give that a god mix.
- Next, pour melted chocolate into the bowl with biscuits and mix it properly.
- Take a tin cake form and place a baking paper in. Place chocolate mixture into the form. Take the mixture nice and flat with your hands. When the cake sets, you can cut it into small bars. Place it into the fridge for half an hour to set.
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay