- Minced lamb 200 g
- Mashed potatoes 100 g
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 table spoons of Wooster sauce
- 2 table spoons of red wine
- 2 table spoons of tomato puree
- 2 egg yolks
- Chicken stock 100 ml
- Parmesan 50 g
- Pour some olive oil into the hot pan. Put minced lamb in the pan. Season.
- Grate the onion, carrot and garlic.
- Drizzle some Wooster sauce. Add 2 table spoons of tomato puree. Then, pour two table spoons of red wine.
- Add thyme and rosemary.
- In the minced beef add 100 ml of chicken stock. Cook it for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Mash boiled potatoes. Season. Add 2 egg yolks.
- Add some grated parmesan cheese in the potatoes.
- Put the minced lamb into heat-resistant bowl. Cover with mashed potatoes. Finish with grated parmesan.
- Put in the oven from 18 to 20 minutes. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Lamb Recipes by Gordon Ramsay