- 1 duck
- Spring onion 30 g
- Ginger 20 g
- 2 stars of anise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Black beans 100 g
- Soy sauce 50 g
- Brown rice vinegar 50 g
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Take the whole duck and season it with salt and pepper. Stuff it with some spring onion, garlic, ginger and star anise. Rub Chinese five-spice over the duck.
- Take a baking tray with a bench and put the duck on it.
- Bake for 3,5 hours at 160C.
- Next to the dipping sauce. Slice the garlic. Place the garlic to the sauce pan with olive oil.
- Add black beans, soy sauce, brown rice vinegar and honey. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the sauce into the sauce dish. Serve the roasted duck with the sauce. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Duck Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay