- Squid 200 g
- Tentacles 100 g
- Corn flour 100 g
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 carrot
- 1 chilli
- Szechuan pepper 20 g
- Chinese five spice 10 g
- Rice wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil
- First off, start prepping the squid. Take Szechuan pepper, salt, Chinese five spice – grind.
- Place the seasoning into a bowl, add corn flour.
- Take the squid, first score, and then slice it.
- Cut tentacles in halves.
- Put the squid and tentacles into the seasoning. Shake off the excess.
- Get the pan nice and hot, pour some vegetable oil. Fry until nicely colored.
- Next, to the cucumber salad. Pill cucumbers and carrots. Slice ribbons. Cut the chilli.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Put some coriander. Place the salad onto the plate and put the squid on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Seafood Recipes by Gordon Ramsay