- Cherry tomatoes 200 g
- 1 red pepper
- Shallots 50 g
- Salami 50 g
- Chickpeas 50 g
- Edam cheese 50 g
- Chicory 30 g
- Romaine lettuce 30 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sherry vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon
- Castor sugar 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil
- Dried oregano 10 g
- Amazing fresh salad recipe for Thanksgiving dinner. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl along with chopped red pepper and finely diced shallots.
- Next, slice salami into strips and add to the bowl. Add 50 g of nutty chickpeas and smooth Edam cheese go into matchsticks, building different tastes, textures and flavors as you go.
- Next, add chicory for deliciously bitter bite. Then, chop crisp romaine lettuce and add to the bowl.
- For the dressing, finely chop garlic, add a tablespoon of sherry vinegar, a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, a teaspoon of castor sugar and a tablespoon of olive oil. Give that a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix so that everything is thoroughly coated.
- Finally, sprinkle with dried oregano for an aromatic finish. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay