- Pork mince 700 g
- 1 apple
- Apricots 100 g
- Pistachio nuts 70 g
- Fresh parsley 30 g
- 2 merguez sausages
- 20 sage leaves
- Olive oil
- The best way to make cooking easier is and less stressful on Christmas day is to get organized. Prepare as much as possible in advance to have more time to spend with your family. This dish is easy to do and tastes absolutely delicious. First, add 700 g of pork mince into the bowl. Then, add salt and pepper and mix.
- Then, take 1 apple and grate it into the mince. Apples go brilliantly well with pork.
- Next, add 100 g of chopped apricots into the pork mince and mix. Then, add 70 g of pistachio nuts. Next, add zest of a lemon. For freshness, add 30 g of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take a tin foil and put it on the table. Add a little drizzle of olive oil. And then, put sage leaves the way they will wrap your pork. It’s like rolling a cigar, we are gonna roll the pork mince into the sage leaves. Season sage leaves with salt and pepper.
- Take a half of your pork mince and spread on to the sage leaves. Then, run your finger along the stuffing.
- To make your dish spicier, take 2 Merguez sausages and lay them in the middle of the mince pork.
- Next, take the rest of the stuffing and cover sausages. Then, make a roll wrapping your pork into the tin foil. Be sure, that sage leaves are on the top.
- This Christmas pork can be made and stored in the fridge 2-3 days in advance.
- On Christmas day simple cook the pork in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay