- Tuna filets 200 g
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Soba noodles 100 g
- Sake 2 tablespoons
- Rice wine vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- 1 egg white
- Fresh mint leaves 2 g
- Japanese shiso leaf 2 g
- Cilantro 1 teaspoon
- Scallions 10 g
- Olive oil
- Brush the tuna with an egg white. Cover with white and black sesame seeds. Fry in olive oil.
- Now, let’s cook the garnish.
- To the hot pan with olive oil add sliced red and yellow peppers. Pour 2 tablespoons of sake and deglaze.
- Add rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce.
- To the boiling water add soba noodles. Cook for 3,5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles off and start to marinade with cilantro, fresh mint, Japanese shiso leaf, scallions. Mix.
- Put the noodles onto the plate. Put sesame crusted tuna on top. Decorate with fresh peas, asparagus and soy-sake glaze. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay