- Brazil nuts 150 g
- Almonds 100g
- Walnuts 150 g
- Hazelnuts 100 g
- Pistachios 100 g
- Cayenne pepper 1/5 teaspoon
- Paprika 1/5 teaspoon
- Rosemary 1 spring
- Take 150 g of Brazil nuts, 100 g of almonds, 150 of walnuts, and 100 g of hazelnuts, and finally, 100 g of pistachios. It is a really festive mix. As nuts toast they start to release their natural oils.
- Then, add a couple of pinches of salt and let the nuts lightly toast for 1 minute.
- Once the nuts start to color, add a half of teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Next, sprinkle a half of tablespoon of paprika. Give the nuts a really good mix.
- And finally, add a spring of rosemary. Give the pan a good toss to be sure that nuts are thoroughly coated with spices. This dish will be loved by all your guests including vegetarians.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay