- Cooked rice 300 g
- 2 eggs
- Broccoli 100 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ginger 30 g
- 1 chilli
- Spring onions 30 g
- Spring greens 50 g
- 1 lime
- Water 50 ml
- Start with finely chopping garlic, ginger and chilli. Chop some spring onions and spring greens. Separate 100 g of broccoli florets from the stalks.
- Next step is to whisk two eggs.
- Add a good glug of oil into a hot pan. Place garlic, ginger and chilli into the pan. Then, add spring greens and broccoli. Add some water to steam. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add some cooked rice. Make sure that you boiled 300 g of rice in advance. Make a well in the pan, pour the eggs into the well and add spring onions.
- Add a tablespoon of fish sauce into whisked eggs. After that, carefully mix eggs with rice.
- Season your best fried rice with salt and pepper.
- Serve your delicious healthy fried rice with eggs with some lime wedges and spring onions. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay