- Instant polenta 300 g
- Butter 50 g
- Parmesan 30 g
- Vine tomatoes 6 brunches
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Sugar 20 g
- Balsamic vinegar 50 ml
- Fresh thyme 20 g
- Goat’s curd 100 g
- Basil 20 g
- Olive oil
- Polenta for the Italians is what mashed potato is for Britons, staple, incredibly delicious and really straightforward to do. You can find all the ingredients in every supermarket, like Target or Walmart, or you can try it in Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant. Bring water to boil, season with salt, add a little touch of olive oil. Add instant polenta into the boiling water. Mind the proportion of water and polenta 1:2. Whisk that out. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Then, season polenta with salt and pepper, add 50 g of butter and 30 g of parmesan.
- Oil the baking tray, pour in your polenta. Then, place into the fridge and let it set.
- Then, roast vine tomatoes to intensify their flavor. Put then onto the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Nip your tomatoes with scissors. Season with salt and pepper. Add squeezed garlic. Add a pinch of sugar and drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Add fresh thyme. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Now, griddle your polenta. Cut equal pieces, season with salt and pepper, coat with olive oil. Place the cuts onto the grill. Cook until nicely colored on both sides.
- Put roasted polenta onto the plate, cut vine tomatoes on. Finish with a spoon of goat’s curd on top. Goat’s cheese, cream cheese or crème fraiche work just as well.
- Drizzle a bit of balsamic vinegar and put a leaf of basil on each portion. Great vegetarian recipe. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay