- Fresh ramen 200 g
- Pecorino cheese 70 g
- Butter 50 g
- Olive oil
- Here you will find out how to cook pasta with pecorino cheese. You do not have to go to the restaurant to get this dish. Firstly, boil 2 liters of water in the deep pan. Take 200 g of fresh ramen. If you do not have fresh ramen which you can find in refrigerated section in your grocery store, you can use your traditional packaged ramen. Fresh ramen is cooked in nearly 3 minutes.
- Then, get your pan hot and add some olive oil. Then, add 50 g of butter. Add some milled pepper into the pan.
- When cooked, add your noodles into the pan. Add 70 ml of pasta water into the pan to make a sauce.
- Then, add 50 g of grated pecorino cheese into the pan. Give your noodles a good mix. Season with a little bit of salt.
- Serve your ramen into the deep bowl. Finish with sprinkling 20 g of pecorino cheese and black pepper over the noodles.
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay