- Honey 200ml
- Oats 200g
- Puff rice 50g
- Wheat bran 50g
- Pumpkin seeds 30g
- Sunflower seeds 30g
- Linen seeds 10g
- Almonds 50g
- Dried cranberries 50g
- Goji berries 50g
- The secret behind great granola is honey, as it sweetens granola up.
- Pour 200 ml of honey into the pot just to warm it up. Add some vanilla seeds into the honey.
- The staple of the granola is oats. Then goes puff rice and wheat bran.
- Add your favorite seeds: pumpkin, sunflower linen seeds. Add almonds. Mix it together.
- Pour the hot honey into the mixture. Give that a really good mix.
- Once granola is completely covered with honey, it is ready to bake.
- Spread the mix onto the baking paper. Season it slightly with a touch of salt.
- Put granola into the oven for 25-30 min.
- After that add some dried cranberries and goji berries. Store the granola in the glass container. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay