- Hummus 200 g
- Pumpkin puree 200 g
- 12 leaves of Chinese cabbage
- Cranberries 50 g
- Walnuts 50 g
- How to cook a vegetarian dish for a Thanksgiving dinner? Here you will out. For this dish you will need hummus. To save your time you can use ready-made good quality hummus. Place 200 g of your hummus into the blender. Add 200 g of pumpkin puree. Season with salt and pepper. Give that a good mix in the blender.
- Place this beautiful mixture into the piping bag.
- Take a head of Chinese cabbage and separate the leaves. Fill the leaves off with the pumpkin mixture to make individual delicious boats.
- Serve this amazingly easy dish on the serving plate. To decorate and give a nice crunch put some cranberries and walnuts on each boat. This delicious vegetarian appetizer is great for Thanksgiving dinner and will be loved by all your guests.
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Gordon Ramsay