- 1 eggplant
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- White wine vinegar 50 ml
- Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon
- Extra-virgin oil olive 2 tablespoons
- How to cook a vegetarian salad? Here you will find the answer. For this great vegetarian salad you will need 1 eggplant, 1 red onion and 1 avocado.
- Cut your eggplant and onion about 1,5 cm thick and place on the grill outside or on the griddle pan if you cook inside.
- Take an avocado and remove the skin. Then, cut it into cubes.
- Take an eggplant and onion off the grill and chop.
- Prepare a very simple dressing. Mix 50 ml of white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard and 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Place your grilled vegetables with avocado into the serving bowl and add some dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Give that a good mix. This dish is very simple, and great for grilled meat or fish.
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay