- 5 sardines
- Rosemary 30 g
- Fresh parsley 50 g
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Season the sardines with salt and a little touch of olive oil. Fill the fish with rosemary.
- Get the griddle pan nice and hot. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Place your sardines into the pan. Cook the fish 2,5 – 3 minutes on each side.
- Then, cook gremolata. Chop fresh parsley; add zest and juice of an orange and a lemon.
- Add a touch of salt and pepper. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Grate 2 cloves of garlic. Bring gremolata together.
- Serve the sardines with fresh gremolata on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay