- 2 Carrots
- 1 Zucchini
- Halloumi cheese 500g
- Scallions 100g
- 2 Eggs
- Bread crumbs 50g
- 1 Chili
- Fresh ginger 30g
- Coriander 10g
- Rice wine vinegar 50ml
- Olive oil
- Peel carrots and zucchini. Put that into a drainer. Sprinkle with salt for drying out the liquid in the vegetables. Grade the halloumi cheese. It is really important to squeeze out the excess water in zucchini and carrots and strain it into a bowl. Mix it all in with the cheese.
- Chop up fresh scallions. Season it with delicious fresh mint and fresh coriander.
- Two eggs in a bowl, give it a mix. Add the eggs to the whole mixture. 2 table spoons of bread crumbs, bread crumbs really help dry out excess water. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Put it all into a large golf ball, and shape them into a little circular cake so you can spice them up with chili in there. When you get your cakes, you can put them into the fridge (uncovered) for 20 minutes.
- For the dressing: slice red chili seeds and all in an angle into stars. Chop fresh ginger and coriander. Season with sugar and some salt. Add rice wine vinegar. Add a couple of table spoons of olive oil.
- Now that the chili dressing is done, put your cakes into a hot oiled pan. Fry until nicely colored. Sprinkle the dressing onto the cakes. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay