- 2 fillets of Cornish brill
- Cherry tomatoes 100 g
- Basil 30 g
- Chopped bread 50 g
- Parsley 20 g
- Parmesan 10 g
- Shallots 20 g
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Take hot pan with olive oil. Put the fillets into the pan. Cook one minute on each side. Then, put the fillets on the tray.
- Now, we’ll go on with tomato basil salsa.
- Cut cherry tomatoes, slice shallots. Cook in the hot pan with olive oil. Add some basil.
- In the blender, put some chopped bread, parsley, grate some parmesan in. Blitz.
- Put some tomato-basil salsa on the fillets. Finish with chopped bread and parsley mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Pour some olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the fillets. Put some basil leaves. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay