- Ketchup 400 g
- Cider Vinegar 240 g
- Brown Sugar 120 g
- Sriracha 100 g
- Worcestershire Sauce 40 g
- Kombu Dashi 30 g
- Whole Cumin Seeds 15 g
- Dried Chili Flakes 15 g
- White Peppercorns 15 g
- You can use this recipe as BBQ sauce for chicken, as BBQ sauce for fish. We are going to do a pork rib dish. Our main ingredients for the sauce is cumin. Toast cumin seeds, chilli and peppercorns, then grind them in pestle and mortar. It is important to toast your seeds before you grind them.
- Then, add some Korean chilli flakes and vanilla sugar. Then, add a little bit of Worcestershire sauce and some ketchup.
- Next, pour some cider vinegar. Two more ingredients are smoked sriracha sauce and Kombu Dashi. All these BBQ ingredients add super flavor to the sauce.
- Give all that a really good mix. Then, bring it to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- When cooked, spread this delicious easy BBQ sauce over your pork ribs.
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay