- Milk 200 ml
- Sugar 4 teaspoons
- Butter 200 g
- Flour 500 g
- Double cream 500 ml
- Honey 50 g
- Dark chocolate 200 g
- Vegetable oil 500 ml
- Sugar 50 g
- Malt powder 50 g
- Start with the dough. Heat 200 ml of milk with 4 teaspoons of sugar to 40 degrees.
- Crush 25 g of yeast into the bowl. Add warm milk. Give that a whisk. Then, set aside for 20 minutes.
- Add 100 g of butter into 100 ml of warm milk. Next, add 500 g flour into the butter-milk mixture. Then, add a pinch of salt and 2 egg yolks. Add yeast, then, mix.
- Flour the board; take the dough out of the bowl. Pull the dough over and push in. Place the dough into nice and clean bowl. Set aside into warm place to rise for 60-90 minutes.
- For the chocolate filling, pour 500 ml of double cream into a saucepan and add 50 g of honey. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil.
- Crush 200 g of dark chocolate and add 100 g of butter. Add hot cream to the chocolate. Give that a good mix. Put the chocolate filling into the fridge to cool.
- Take the dough and roll in out 1,5 centimeter in depth. Cut 5 by 10 cm equal pieces and put onto your tray to rise for 30 minutes.
- Heat 500 ml of vegetable oil into a deep pan and fry your donuts until nicely colored.
- Mix sugar and malt powder 50/50. Sprinkle the mixture over the donuts. Place the chocolate filling into the piping bag. Fill the donuts with the chocolate. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Desserts Recipes by Gordon Ramsay