- Pancetta 150 g
- 1 chilli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- Brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- Cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Worcester sauce 1 tablespoon
- Tomato puree 200 ml
- Canned haricot beans 200 g
- Mashed potatoes 300 g
- Butter 150 g
- Flour 50 g
- Olive oil
- First, cut pancetta and place it into the hot pan with olive oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Add a nicely chopped chilli. Then, crush two cloves of garlic.
- Get your pancetta nice and crispy. Next, add chopped onion.
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Pour a couple of tablespoons of cider vinegar and a tablespoon of Worcester sauce. Bring that to the boil. Add 200 ml of tomato puree. Simmer the sauce to reduce, then, add canned haricot beans. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Mash 300 g of boiled potatoes. Add 100 g of butter and 50 g of flour.
- Form cakes and place then into the hot pan with olive oil. Add 50 g of butter. Fry until nicely colored on both sides.
- Place potato cakes onto the plate. Generously spoon the beans on cakes. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay